Friday, February 7, 2020

Solving the problem

·       Opportunity – is to provide a low maintenance litter box or cat waste cleaning service that works well for all types of cats. Ideally, this would be a low odor and would require minimal manual cleaning or handling of the waste by the owner. It should also be comfortable for cats to use and cost-effective.

·       Solution – I thought about this a lot, and I honestly don’t think I have a unique solution at this point. I have an idea of what it should look like, but I’m still working on differentiating it from some of the solutions that are already out there. With that being said, I think it would have to be electric to automatically contain the waste in one area. I also think it should be hooked up to a water source to help it clean itself but should not be loud so that it doesn’t scare the cats away. I thought I had some ideas, but it’s been really hard to come up with something concrete. I guess I might not be able to solve the world's litter problem!  

1 comment:

  1. Your problem is actually very easy to solve. You worry that automatic cleaning of the cat cage will scare the cat away. But I think if I can, I think I can make an infrared sensing device in this cage. If the cat enters the cage, the cat cage will not be cleaned automatically. The cat can be cleaned automatically when it leaves the cage. I think this will prevent cat cages from scaring away cats.

    ReplyDelete